Saturday, May 15, 2010

Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure

This is going to be a quick blog just to let you know what I'll be doing later in September. As some of you know, I'm walking in the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure Walk in Seattle on September 24-26th. I am walking in honor of my Mom as she is battling breast cancer right now. First off, I ask for your prayers as I train to walk 60 miles in 3 days. Secondly, I need to raise $2,300 in order to participate in the walk. I'm actually setting a goal of $3,000, since this disease hits so close to home. If you'd like to donate, go to their website at: www.the3Day.org. If you click on the "Donate to a Participant" on the right hand side and type in my full name, it will take you to the donation form page. Any amount that you can donate, is greatly appreciated.

Help me raise this money to help find a cure for breast cancer, so that women don't have go through what my Mom has gone through.

No comments: