Sunday, November 25, 2007

Answers to the Questions

Sorry I didn’t get this on here sooner, but with a second trip to Michigan in about two months and Thanksgiving, I’ve been busy. So, how do you think you did? Check these answers out.

1. What is Katie’s real name?
a. Katrin

2. Who is Katie’s favorite Mariner? Outfielder Jeremy Reed (#7) -- He was only with the M’s for part of this season (the rest was with the minor league Tacoma Rainiers), but has been with them fulltime for several years. I even got his autograph when Mom and I went to Spring Training last year. :-)

3. Does Katie prefer Colgate or Crest? Crest

4. M & M Plain or Peanuts? Peanuts

5. Where was Katie born? Vancouver, Washington

6. What type of car and color is Katie going to buy? Dark Blue Mustang Convertible with a black top, but I’m also looking at a BMW 3-Series, Volkswagen Eos (World’s first hard top convertible with a sunroof), or the Toyota Solara. All are convertibles.

7. (T/F) Katie’s first born is going to be named ICHIRO? False

8. Katie plays what position on the softball team? Catcher

9. (Problem Solve) Katie has 1st row tickets to see the Mariners, but is on the worship team that Sunday - What is her excuse for missing church? Actually, I wouldn’t miss church. I know how to exchange the tickets. :-)

10. What college did she attend and what was her major? George Fox University--International Business and Economics

11. The name of Katie’s childhood pet was?
a. Snowball (who was actually my brother’s dog, but I loved her anyways)

12. Katie’s favorite fast food is?
a. Subway
c. McDonald’s
--Either was fine with me, since I love them both. For those who really know me, you should know that I don’t like pizza.

13. (Hypothetical) Katie wins the lottery, what does she do with the money?
a. Gives Mom and brother a little bit
c. Buys a car and travels around the U.S. as a Mariner groupie
--Of course I’d give my family some, travel, buy a new car, give to my church and other charities that I love.

No comments: